- Collection of User Information and Collection Methods
In this Policy, “User Information” means information related to the identification of a user, the history of actions on a communication service, and other information generated or accumulated related to a user or a user’s terminal, which we collect under this Policy. The user information collected by us in this service is as follows, depending on the collection method.
Information provided by users
In order to use this service or through the use of this service, the information provided by users is as follows.
- Profile information such as name, date of birth, gender, occupation
- Contact information such as email address, phone number, and address
- Information entered or sent by users through input forms and other methods determined by us
- Information collected by us when users use this service
We may collect information on the access status of this service and the way it is used. This includes the following information.
- IP address
- Server access log information
- Cookies, ADID, IDFA and other identifiers
- Purpose of Use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to this website are as follows.
- For measuring user traffic and behavior
- To respond to information, inquiries, etc. about our company
- For responding to violations of our rules, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “rules, etc.”) related to this website
- Third-Party Provision
We will not provide user information, including personal information, to third parties without the prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply in the following cases where it is necessary to provide it to a third party.
- When we entrust the handling of personal information in whole or in part to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to a merger or other reason.
- When it is necessary for a national agency, local public body, or a person entrusted by them to cooperate in the performance of tasks prescribed by law, and it is likely to hinder the performance of such tasks by obtaining the consent of the user.
- In other cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”) or other laws and regulations.
- Security Measures
We will take the following measures to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or damage to personal information.
- Establishment of a basic policy for the appropriate handling of personal information and personal data, in accordance with laws and guidelines.
- Establishment of various regulations that define the responsibilities and roles of each response, such as acquisition, use, storage, provision, deletion, and disposal.
- Establishment of organizational security measures such as the establishment of a responsible person, clarification of the scope of personal data handled by employees, and the establishment of a reporting and communication system to the responsible person in the event of a violation of the law or regulations.
- Human security measures such as the inclusion of confidentiality provisions regarding personal data in the employment regulations and the implementation of regular training on matters to be considered regarding the handling of personal data.
- Physical security measures such as employee entry and exit control, restrictions on the use of portable devices, and restrictions and management on the removal of equipment and electronic media and documents that handle personal data to prevent theft and loss.
- Technical security measures such as the introduction of a system that protects information systems that handle personal data from unauthorized access from outside or from malicious software.
- Disclosure of personal information
If a user requests disclosure of personal information under the Personal Information Protection Act, we will confirm that the request is from the user himself/herself and disclose the information to the user without delay (if the personal information does not exist, we will notify you of this). However, this does not apply if we are not obliged to disclose under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- Correction and suspension of use of personal information
If a user requests correction of the content of personal information under the Personal Information Protection Act on the grounds that the personal information is not true, or if the user requests suspension of use of the personal information on the grounds that it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use that was previously announced or that it is collected by false or other unfair means, we will confirm that the request is from the user himself/herself and conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, we will correct or suspend the use of the personal information and notify the user of this. If we decide not to correct or suspend use, we will notify the user of this.
If a user requests the deletion of the user’s personal information, and we determine that we need to respond to the request, we will confirm that the request is from the user himself/herself and delete the personal information and notify the user of this.
If we are not obliged to correct or suspend use under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations, the provisions of 5 do not apply.
- Contact us
If you have any questions, comments, please contact us at the following address.
2-8 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871
C806, TechnoAlliance C Building, Osaka University
contact@ex-fusion***.com (*** is written for anti-spam measures. Please remove *** and send.)
当We may change this Policy from time to time as needed. However, if we make a change to this Policy that requires user consent under the law, the changed Policy will only apply to users who have agreed to the change in the manner specified by us. In addition, if we change this Policy, we will notify users of the implementation date and content of the changed Policy by displaying it on our website or by other appropriate means.